Led by ISG Intelligence and with the support of the Israeli Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Agriculture and the Western Negev Cluster- which includes 11 municipal authorities and is defined as the largest agricultural area in the State of Israel.
AGRONEGEV offers an innovative approach for regional- economic development by multi-sectorial collaborations in the pentagon of: entrepreneurs, research and academic centers, corporate, public sector and capital investors and the local farmers.
AGRONEGEV holds a unique team of experienced farmers and agronomists alongside with vast experience entrepreneurs that together closing the gap between the startup and the farmer.
❑ Foxing in field crops and vineyards (stage A)
▪ Precise extermination capability of wild weeds in the field – unique product
❑ Working under a “Unit” concept and not as single drones
▪ Specialized Track
▪ 110 KVA built-in generator
▪ 3 sperate spraying containers (1000 liters each)
▪ Up to 6 advanced T-30 Drones (DJI) – up to 3 in the air the same time (“flock”)
▪ Crew of 2-3 people per Unit – Driver, Pilot 1 (PIC), Pilot 2 (if needed)
❑ Leading the market in ability to cover large areas
▪ Operation of 8 tracks during 2023
▪ Each track can cover up to 1500 dunam a day
Gilat is a regional research center belonging to the Agricultural Research Administration, Ministry of Agriculture. The center is located in the north of the Negev in the heart of the Hellas region, an area that includes 4 regional councils: Bnei Shimon, Shaar HaNegev, Merhavim and Gazata. In the area there are 60 agricultural settlements that cultivate about 800,000 dunams. The center’s vision: providing solutions for sustainable agriculture in arid and semi-arid areas.